Life lessons on how big ideas can change the world, from the co-founder of a charity dedicated to bringing education to students in rural Kenya. In this book, entrepreneur and charity founder Amy McLaren will show you how big ideas can change the world. Through learning about Amy's inspirational journey and world travels, readers will be encouraged to think beyond themselves and make a difference. Amy offers stories, principles, and tools for readers to grow their vision, start their own nonprofit, contribute to a cause they're passionate about, or accomplish a project with lasting impact.
- Find time to feed your brain with possibility
- Discover ideas where you'd least expect them
- Eliminate self-doubt for good
- Explore ways to give back to your local community
- Trust in yourself and have faith that it will work
- Get out of your comfort zone
- Champion those around you and surround yourself with positivity