Simplify Your Life is about exactly that: bringing simplicity back into your life, and with it, joy in the everyday. Dispelling the myths that minimalism is for either hardcore environmentalists or the privileged few, this book shows how minimalism is more relevant and necessary than ever, not least because it's the most accessible way to achieve a state of contentment in all aspects of life. Minimalism is for you if you want to:
- stop mindlessly scrolling and start living with intention and purpose
- spend more time on the things and people you love and less on what you "have to be/do"
- take control of your finances and stop mindless spending
- learn more about conscious consumption and reducing your waste
- experience freedom and pride in your home instead of feeling trapped by your stuff
Although minimalism is ostensibly about taking things away from our cluttered lives, it is really about adding richness, color, and meaning to our lives. It's about identifying the aspects of our life that we truly love and that nourish us. It's about trusting ourselves and leading the life we always wanted.