The Thich Nhat Hanh engagement datebook combines Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin's meditation paintings, infused with transcendental and archetypal symbols, with the words of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master and peace activist from Vietnam. Thich Nhat Hanh's gentle wisdom will inspire and guide you on your own spiritual practice throughout the year.
- 6.5" x 8.5" weekly planner (13" x 8.5" open)
- Inspirational wisdom quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- The perfect gift for creative inspiration.
- Zen symbols, ancient imagery, and the gentle reflection of nature are united in Honshin's calming and meditative artwork.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Hardcover datebook with Wire-O binding and elastic band closure.
- Extra lined note pages and a pocket
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.