Taoist symbols, ancient imagery, and the gentle reflection of nature meet and merge in Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin's artwork. The Thich Nhat Hanh wall calendar combines Honshin's graceful paintings, influenced by the transcendental and archetypal symbols of a myriad of religions and philosophies, with the words of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master, peace activist, and author of more than 60 books. Over the years, Thich Nhat Hanh's writings have inspired many to embark on a more peaceful and mindful path.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of Thich Nhat Hanh's wisdom and Honshin's stunning artwork on your wall.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Zen symbols, ancient imagery, and the gentle reflection of nature are united in Honshin's calming and meditative artwork.
- Each month features inspirational wisdom quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.